Monday 21 May 2012

So, today I tried out the shoes with my new asos skirt, a green crop top and a grey jacket. Problem was, it was freezing, so I wore a black cardie under the jacket and I looked CRAP. And then the shoes sort of hurt, but I'm hoping I'll wear them in before New York, or I'll have to buy emergency flip flops. (Which I seem to have millions of pairs of).

Anyway, I've decided flatforms aren't great with black tights, so I give up where that's concerned. I'm just going to wear them without any tights when it's warm enough, and it should be warm this week but IT'S NOT.

Apart from that, not further progress to report right now. Except I want this t-shirt so badly but it's too bloody expensive right now:

http://sergedenimes.com/products-page/rio-tees/boy-running-tee-chalk-white/

No comments:

Post a Comment