Thursday 17 May 2012

I did the black outlined nail thing, and I don't think I will ever do it again. It was completely disastrous. It just looked like I had dirty nails, and I had to do it in so many stages and it looked lumpy and horrible. If you're going to do the fake nail thing, fine, go for it. But on your real nails, it takes waaaay too long and I ended up picking it off. 

My mum has just made a very good point. She came into my room and said 'Are you starting your own L'Occitane shop?' and then she suggested I sell some of the stuff. So, I have one pot of the previously mentioned Brightening Moisture face cream, which was given to me because the label faded in the sun so they can't sell it anymore. So, this is normally about 30 quid, I'd be happy to talk to someone about doing it for cheaper. Same concept goes for some shea butter body lotion (absolutely amazing for dry skin) it has been used a tiny bit because it was a tester.


I also have some brightening essence, which comes with a glass dropper and you use it as a serum before your moisturiser, helps the moisturiser sink in better and really target sun spots. I have tried some of this before, and it's amazing. But again I have 2 pots of it.


I'll hunt out some more stuff, pretty sure I have a lot more. I also have a MILLION tester hand creams, which are lovely. If you want any of these or you want something else and want to know if I have it, send me a message.

No comments:

Post a Comment