Monday 14 May 2012

After being teased about my 'indie' patch relentlessly for ages, (which isn't indie, because I fell over 2 years ago and ripped my jeans, so my mum sewed a patch on to stop them ripping more), anyway that's besides the point. I thought I'd finally get round to doing the ripped jeans thing I've wanted to for ages.

Now while I absolutely love this amount of rips:


Not so sure school would be thrilled with these, and I want to be able to wear them to school. So I thought I'd aim for this kind of thing:


With less knee showing, I have odd knees, they look like faces... anyway. I cut off the patch and started ripping up bits of the jeans, then I've just got really carried away and used some bleach to smother in around the rips, see how that looks. You can't really see the bleach in this photo:


I need to do some more rips I reckon, but they look MUCH better. I'll upload a photo soon to show what they look like.

No comments:

Post a Comment