Wednesday 16 May 2012

SO I finished the jeans, washed out the bleach and it hadn't done anything, but actually I don't mind, I quite like them. Most people today have said they preferred the patch, but I like them.

Here is a photo of me standing on a chair to show you them.


Anyway, the next thing I've been working on is a skirt made from a shirt, but less crap than it sounds. It's been something I've done occasionally having seen a photo Ben Cunningham took in New York. (He's a veteran photographer who spots amazing outfits and asks to take photos of them). He's got a book full of photos, check it out it's inspiring. There was this photo in the book:


It's her dad's old shirt, and I tried it out many times by folding it and holding it in place, but it always fell apart. So, unfortunately I've resorted to sewing and cutting it. I'll upload a photo when it's done, but it should be gorgeous.

No comments:

Post a Comment