Wednesday 23 May 2012

I was thinking about where I get my wacky slightly embarrassing sense of style from, and then this walked downstairs:


She was a bit busy for a proper photo, but I tried my best. Of course, my mum is equally as paranoid about being herself as I am, and she's always saying 'Am I too young for this?' But look at her. Fucking gorgeous.

She had her kinky knickers arrive in the post the other day, so if you need some new fancy knickers, I've been alerted that these are EXTREMELY comfortable. And if you can't be attracted to a pair of pants that have the slogan 'Love your country' if you get it... then there is something wrong with you.

They're made by british people, and each pair arrives saying who's made them, very sweet. Made by Mary Portas, who mum says she'd go lesbian for, and she's trying to get british produced clothing back, and just read this it's so funny (it's the packaging)



But yeah, my mum is cool basically. May do a bit of a diary entry of her crazy outfits over half term.

No comments:

Post a Comment