Saturday 2 June 2012


Well, I have some disastrous news for you. I bought no clothes in America. I'll be honest, the shopping was nothing compared to London. I had to choose between prada, d&g, blooming dales etc which I couldn't afford, zara and h&m which I have at home, or macys which may be the largest shop in the world but it was like a tackier version of Debenhams, and that's saying something. So I bought this:


Caggie Dunlop eat your heart out. I wanted to find some Alicante heels, which I may as well reveal to you now seeing as NOWHERE SELLS THEM:


http://mojomade.blogspot.co.uk/

Anyway, he discontinued the blue ones and now there are only snake skin - ew. I forgot to buy an iPod touch cheeap in Apple over in NY which I was practically crying about on the way home. I just didn't see anywhere inspiring. Although, I did find Louise's leather sleeved black and military green jacket in zara over there, it was $150. Ouch.


Wasn't worth it methinks.

So yeah, I was disappointed. But like Jessie said, I guess if you don't know where to look in a strange city with a 56 year old man who's entire wardrobe comes from blue harbour in m&s, what hope do you have? At least I can splash the cash now.

No comments:

Post a Comment